Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 03.5 blair morgan with a 1.25 track. i just got done putting 1.325 woody's studs in, 96 up the middle and i was wondering if i needed tunnel protectors because the woody's rep says i don't. my brother has a 2004 rex x 800ho with the inch track and 1.075 and the rep said he needs tunnel protectors. what do you guys think??? don't know if i should believe the woody's guy. thanks ben

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
Take a look underneath your sled, if your tunnel protectors are about half an inch thick then u need new ones.

·
Registered
25 Posts
mxzrev8001 said:
i have a 03.5 blair morgan with a 1.25 track. i just got done putting 1.325 woody's studs in, 96 up the middle and i was wondering if i needed tunnel protectors because the woody's rep says i don't. my brother has a 2004 rex x 800ho with the inch track and 1.075 and the rep said he needs tunnel protectors. what do you guys think??? don't know if i should believe the woody's guy. thanks ben
[snapback]283208[/snapback]​
on 04,05 sled's if your sled came with 1" track you will need bulk head protector's and tunnel protector's. If it came with a 1.25" track you would only need tunnel protector's. All of the 3.5 BM's that we have studded have needed tunnel protector's. Hope this helps

·
Registered
541 Posts
mxzrev8001 said:
[snapback]283208[/snapback]​
want holes or gashes in your heat exchanger....YES>>>OR NO!!! doh...head!! kick that rep in the nuts for me will ya!! and people say there are NO dumb questions!! just read 1crazyrednecks post!! that'll answer you question. and oh yeah did i already say...kick that dumb doo rep right square in the nuts for me will ya???
<<use this arctic cat shoe ..it's no good for anything else on here anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts