Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Tunnel bags

3K views 32 replies 20 participants last post by  Ike 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here is what i found so far. Kinda leaning towards the gray one.

Doesn't SLeD Solutions have any? Or any other ideas you guys
might have?

This is for a 2005 GADE X

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
SLeDHeaDDude800 said:

might have?
[snapback]916727[/snapback]​
I have the OEM Ski Doo bag that is in your picture, only last year's colors. I love that thing, great for spare gloves, hat, plugs, you name it! It has never come open during a ride and is very durable. You would be hard pressed to find a better bag, go for it!

#3 ·
SteveDoo24 said:
SLeDHeaDDude800 said:

might have?
[snapback]916727[/snapback]​
I have the OEM Ski Doo bag that is in your picture, only last year's colors. I love that thing, great for spare gloves, hat, plugs, you name it! It has never come open during a ride and is very durable. You would be hard pressed to find a better bag, go for it!
[snapback]916733[/snapback]​
I can get either one for $70.00 is that about right in price?

#6 ·
i run last years modle as well.
its great. i spray it every once and a while with the watter proofing stuff for boots, and i can put a ton of stuff in it!!!

jumper cables, tow hooks, spare gloves hat ect, tool kit, drinks, its good stuff!!!

#8 ·
The tunnel bags pictured above are for standard REV application. Renegade is a different bag. I have the Renegade bag made by/for Skidoo. It will work with the fuel caddy. The bag also unzips and expands into the fuel caddy area, if you are not carrying the caddy. The bag attaches to the rear rack arms with two velcro straps and two nylon straps. I really like mine.

#9 ·
big mike said:
The tunnel bags pictured above are for standard REV application. Renegade is a different bag. I have the Renegade bag made by/for Skidoo. It will work with the fuel caddy. The bag also unzips and expands into the fuel caddy area, if you are not carrying the caddy. The bag attaches to the rear rack arms with two velcro straps and two nylon straps. I really like mine.
[snapback]916786[/snapback]​
Would love to see a pic???

#13 ·
fireplug98 said:
View attachment 64788 Hey All !!

I got mine from Skinz also. Fits like a glove with my gas caddy. I also bought the regular tunnel bag for without the caddy. I got the solid black. Doo didn't offer bag in all black. Only black & gray.
[snapback]916849[/snapback]​
Pics help... thanx a ton for posting!

#16 ·
click

ihave the ski-doo bag not much room in it,

click the above link i bought
a Katahdin bag much more storage and extra pockets
uses the same clips

thanks to GoBigParts

#17 ·
epoxykid said:
click

ihave the ski-doo bag not much room in it,

click the above link i bought
a Katahdin bag much more storage and extra pockets
uses the same clips

thanks to GoBigParts

[snapback]916886[/snapback]​
Nice ... but it says its for a short track not a GADE.

#20 ·
I have the exact same bag. Lots of room and people always ask about it. Good luck.
biggziff said:
The Parts Unlimited bag is very nice, inexpensive and holds more than the Doo one. People are always asking me where I got my tunnel bag. It's not gaudy (my opinion) like the doo one either.
[snapback]916744[/snapback]​

#21 ·
Not to highjack thread...but since it's on a similar topic

Anyone know if the 2005 or 2006 Skidoo/Parts Unlmited/Choko bag will fit on a new 2007 X?

I noticed that SkiDoo doesn't off a bag for the bare tunnel X...and since there is no platic, there is no bolts to hold plastic on...hopefully the threads are still in the chassis

Anyone have any thougts?

P.S> I had the choko bag on my 05 and 06 X's and it worked EXCELLENT..cheaper and in all Black.

SkiLift

#29 · (Edited by Moderator)

Anyone know if the 2005 or 2006 Skidoo/Parts Unlmited/Choko bag will fit on a new 2007 X?

I noticed that SkiDoo doesn't off a bag for the bare tunnel X...and since there is no platic, there is no bolts to hold plastic on...hopefully the threads are still in the chassis

Anyone have any thougts?

P.S> I had the choko bag on my 05 and 06 X's and it worked EXCELLENT..cheaper and in all Black.

SkiLift
Yes you can use a BRP tunnel bag on a "bare X tunnel"

Look in My DooTalk gallery and you'll see the pics I have of Doo's tunnel bag on my 440X

#23 ·
SkiLift said:

Anyone have any thougts?

SkiLift
[snapback]917455[/snapback]​
there is a bag for the new back end from ski doo. 140.00 bucks though

#24 ·
99MXZ600 said:
Dave, if you plan on carrying the fuel caddy, then that Doo bag you have pictured will NOT work. You need the Renegade/Summit bag.

Like this.....

Part No. 280000223
[snapback]917645[/snapback]​
Yeah found that out !

Ok I like this one about $40.00!!! NO BULL been doing some research!
And it expands!!! That DOO bag is sweet but its $125 BUCKS too

Attachments

#26 ·
SkiLift said:
revdog said:
there is a bag for the new back end from ski doo. 140.00 bucks though
[snapback]917651[/snapback]​
Revdog...where did you see this bag for the new bare tunnel? Didn't see it in the 07 parts catalogue

[snapback]917673[/snapback]​
This one......CLICK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.