Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
So I am sure this is simple but I have an 2011 renegade and I want to put my clam shell type skidoo tunnel back in it its the type where you bolt the anchors to the sides of the tunnel

Anyways how far back or forward should this be having never owned a long track before so there was only one spot it would fit

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I'm guessing he means tunnel bag and spell check went with back. If you're referring to you're tunnel bag Its up to you where you install the anchors just take care to not drill holes into your heat exchanger

·
Registered
11,244 Posts
So I am sure this is simple but I have an 2011 renegade and I want to put my clam shell type skidoo tunnel back in it its the type where you bolt the anchors to the sides of the tunnel

Anyways how far back or forward should this be having never owned a long track before so there was only one spot it would fit
If you look real close I would think your tunnel will have a small mark where you would drill for the bag discs. Most all of them do.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I ment bag just didn't know if there was a reason to mount it at the rear of the tunnel vs right up against the seat that's all

·
Registered
594 Posts
sorry, wondered if you meant bag, but you typed back twice so figured it wasn't a typo. I'd go as far forward as possible to keep weight more centred. No need to have it any further back than necessary.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts