Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to Oliver at Boost Engineering today, asked him about the Tunes for the 900T, he stated "Tunes are ready";

Stage #1 - 180 H.P. - requires just a flash

Stage #2 - 200+ H.P. - requires flash, muffler and injectors

You will have to call him for cost.

I have stated this on here many times, with many disbelievers, this little 900 Ace Turbo is a game changer and produces great power. The 900T Ace is much smaller than the 1200 dimension wise and fits the Wide Body G4 much better. This is a great combination, cannot wait to light one up!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Interesting!I will be sledding in Olivers town over the next couple days and I am going to try to stop into his shop and ask him about this topic.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Thanks for posting???? Going to be a lot of options that’s for sure

·
True happiness is never trying a sled better than
14,562 Posts
I can't wait to hear how these sleds work once in the hands of guys on here that I trust the opinion of. I think the 180 would be enough but depends on the locale yo ride.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Sweet. Cannot wait to see what this sled is going to bring, 180 - 200HP in an X or XRS chassis. Just a month or two ago most would say Doo was never gonna market a 4S capable of this.

·
Banned
7,722 Posts
What I learned with my Sidewinder is I'm leaving all my future sleds stock. I spent over 400 dollars on weights, springs and helix only to be very unhappy with the results. After putting everything back to stock I'm once again very happy with my sled. I'm sure the after market guys will be all over this new engine but they won't be getting any of my money. I'm tired of being their cash cow. :angry_old:

·
Scuttle Buttin' Solo
75,249 Posts
What I learned with my Sidewinder is I'm leaving all my future sleds stock. I spent over 400 dollars on weights, springs and helix only to be very unhappy with the results. After putting everything back to stock I'm once again very happy with my sled. I'm sure the after market guys will be all over this new engine but they won't be getting any of my money. I'm tired of being their cash cow. :angry_old:
What happened didn't you see any gains.........or did it just fatigue your hands/arms from trying to hang on.....

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
. Depends on how extreme you wanna go. Motec will be available also for this 900T.

·
Banned
7,722 Posts
What happened didn't you see any gains.........or did it just fatigue your hands/arms from trying to hang on.....
All it did was increase my clutch temps and engine breaking. I was up in Quebec for a week and noticed it didn't have the snap I remember from last year. When I got home I put it back to stock and it felt like I had it tuned. All the snap and quick response was back along with cooler clutches.

·
Scuttle Buttin' Solo
75,249 Posts
All it did was increase my clutch temps and engine breaking. I was up in Quebec for a week and noticed it didn't have the snap I remember from last year. When I got home I put it back to stock and it felt like I had it tuned. All the snap and quick response was back along with cooler clutches.
Huh......I wouldn't have guessed the increase of temps.....

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
What I learned with my Sidewinder is I'm leaving all my future sleds stock. I spent over 400 dollars on weights, springs and helix only to be very unhappy with the results.

Get in line with 90% go fast stuff/hype

Live n learn I guess

1 - 20 of 150 Posts