Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
My brother was in Turin last night and he said there's 4"-5." Definately no riding on that side of the hill. I can't imagine there being enough snow anywhere else either. Of course, some fool had to ride across farmers fields on it.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I thought but were getting some snow now in Syracuse, but it's coming in from the south so I bet the hill doesn't see much of it. Maybe Old Forge will see some??????

·
MTM follower
2,592 Posts
Sparks said:
That's what I thought but were getting some snow now in Syracuse, but it's coming in from the south so I bet the hill doesn't see much of it. Maybe Old Forge will see some??????
[snapback]257266[/snapback]​
Maybe. They are out in force there.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yeah, But take a look at what they're riding on. Nothing. Old Forge is in need of more and so isn't everywhere else for that matter. Another warmup next week... doesn't look so good.

·
Registered
189 Posts
winter_rules said:
My brother was in Turin last night and he said there's 4"-5." Definately no riding on that side of the hill. I can't imagine there being enough snow anywhere else either. Of course, some fool had to ride across farmers fields on it.

[snapback]257257[/snapback]​
Rode on Tug Hill and there was more than enough snow. Snowed all day long. Pleasantly surprised by the conditions.

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
Junior said:
winter_rules said:

Rode on Tug Hill and there was more than enough snow. Snowed all day long. Pleasantly surprised by the conditions.
[snapback]257827[/snapback]​
Don't believe it boys....

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
biggziff said:
Junior said:
winter_rules said:

[snapback]257827[/snapback]​
Don't believe it boys....
[snapback]258063[/snapback]​
Believe it but with a condition. That trails were nice but hardly anyone went up thinking there was no riding, therefore the trails did not get beat up. Still some mud though, the ground is not frozen in all spots.

All acedemic now since it's going to melt this week.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
5-7'' here in lacona...Boys were riding the tracks up and down, and into the park yesterday and today...Not me...I actually like my sled in one piece and not danged up by rocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts