Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I will riding solo, everyone wants to wait for weekend but I cant wait and the weekend is out for me. I will be unloading from C-ville if anyone needs a rider....can be there by 9am.....should be perfect "Day after" conditions, was going to go Tues but the snow looks to be cranked up till at least mid-day tomorow...

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
coming from rochester -
assuming you will be taking the thruway get off the utica (rt 12 North) exit. From the exit its probably about 45-50 minutes to C-Ville (Constabilville)

You will take 12 right into Boonville, go through town and you will see signs for 12d. Take a right on 12d and go 3-5 miles until you see a sign on the right side of 12d that says "Constabilville" with a left arrow. You will take a left at that sign and follow the signs until you T-Bone Rt 26 (about 7-8 minutes or so) Take a right on 26 and go about 1/2 mile and the Quick & Easy is on the left, There is parking there for many, many trucks and trailers...

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Bumplover, will be at C-Ville Q N EZ at about 8:00-8:30. Black 04 F150 with Black Triton enclosed trailer with a 800 Renagade X with yellow side panels and a boss seat and a 2nd Renagade with black side panels and red bumper. Bub.

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BUB,
I will look for you. I have a red 2003 Tacoma x-cab with my sled in the box of my truck.....I will be hitting the highway @ 6:30 sharp and should be in the lot up there by 8:30-8:45. If you guys want to wait it will only take me a minute to tip the sled off and go....If I miss you I will probably jump on the hill and go towards Talbots Corners where the railbed intersects (I know the hill OK, not great) if I see 2 Renegades stopped I will stop and ride with ya! (Red 05 600 with X sticker on winshield)

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Probably dropping at D&D around 10am...Than heading to montague to pick up another buddy (not sure what he rides) and than probably meeting BC3 on the hll somewhere at a set time.

03 rev, yellow/black w/ black bumper
05 rev, SDI, yellow/black

·
Registered
721 Posts
my bro and I going up Thursday C-ville. anyone else?

·
Registered
265 Posts
biggziff said:
Going to ride in Tully tomorrow...2 hours closer for us.
[snapback]703688[/snapback]​
How are the conditions in Tully? Please let me know! Any internet sites with conditions?

My brother and I are staying at the Portly Angler over the weekend. But as you said, Tully is closer for me to!

Thanks
Keithstef

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hauser

Distance: 123.7 miles Approximate Travel Time: 2 hours 15 mins

Taken from Yahoo maps (add 10 miles, I did Boonville/albany)

Binghamton here......

·
Level 4 Illuminati / NWO whistleblower
1,746 Posts
Binghamton.....BAH! I woulda gone up with ya...I'm right down the street.

Got a class at BU in the a.m. that I shouldn't miss (since I missed the last two....:>)

weekends don't usually work for me either so shoot me a line sometime and we'll head up during the week.....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts