Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard today that in a 3 day period (Friday-Sunday) last week the sled counter near Flatrock Inn recorded over 22,000 sleds going by.

There's not a groomer made that can keep up with that kind of traffic.

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
MX-Z Man said:
I heard today that in a 3 day period (Friday-Sunday) last week the sled counter near Flatrock Inn recorded over 22,000 sleds going by.

[snapback]738451[/snapback]​

Andrew, thats alot of sleds!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
MX-Z Man said:

Having been there all day saturday I agree but it was the main trails that were hammered on. The off trails or smaller side trails were not to bad IMO. The wind mills I thought were great. What a fun place to open 'er up a little. My question is why is everything close until like 11:00 am in the morning? We went to The Montague Inn. Closed. Then to the maples, closed. then we went on to a bar. I have no idea what the name of it was,closed. so then we went back to the Montague and finally got something to eat at almost 2:00. After that it was getting rough and we stayed of the main path and took the long way back to Barnes Corners where we started from. A good solid 100 miles that day. Good Times. Just wish a few more places were open.

·
Closet Doo lover
1,855 Posts
MX-Z Man said:

I was very impressed with this last weekend. A few trails were real beat but that's to be expected with the amount of traffic. Kudos to the clubs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.