Get a ticket on Tug Hill THis season
Yes i did!419.05%
No but someone in my rding crew did.29.52%
Not me!1571.43%

·
D17
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seems t obe an extraordinary amount of tickets getting written this season. SO i thought i would see how many of us have encountered getting them.

Seems to be the rules are changing.

A couple ticket from guys in our riding crew.

NO reflective Registration sticker.

Missing Reg Sticker. (blew off in car wash, had one on sled.)

Racing Numbers on sled. (you can only have numbers on your sled unless you are going to or from a race)

Loud Exhaust.

Not displaying reg stickers.

Reckless driving.

·
Registered
30 Posts
djlamp17 said:
Seems t obe an extraordinary amount of tickets getting written this season. SO i thought i would see how many of us have encountered getting them.

Seems to be the rules are changing.

A couple ticket from guys in our riding crew.

NO reflective Registration sticker.

Missing Reg Sticker. (blew off in car wash, had one on sled.)

Racing Numbers on sled. (you can only have numbers on your sled unless you are going to or from a race)

Loud Exhaust.

Not displaying reg stickers.

Reckless driving.
[snapback]719592[/snapback]​
Havn't got one yet, but I'm on the way up for the weekend!

·
Registered
245 Posts
i don't get why bother to stop we just rip by here in VT they can't chase you and there 's no way they could ever prove it was you if they did catch up to you down the road at a gas station or such

·
Registered
786 Posts
djlamp17 said:

Loud Exhaust.

Reckless driving.

[snapback]719592[/snapback]​
i should have gotten all of those lol

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
If you wonder why so much bacon is up there just sit at the intersection of Talbolts Corners on a Saturday for ten minutes and count the number of sleds. Holly crap. A freakin zoo. Question: Does common sense disappear when the sled starts? I've been lucky this year. No boo boo's yet with kojak. Got me last year for dusting off a road in Brantingham. I couldn't help it. Had to let the 1000 breath ya know!
I try to pay attention to that thing that gives false dreams now. I try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts