Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i know theres no snow here in syracuse but we did get a couple inches last night and are expecting a little more this weekend...........anyone now how much the hill has, or is supposed to get for the weekend???????????

·
Elite Member
845 Posts
That looks more like 6 inches if that according to the stick. And that means everyone and their brother is going to think it's enough to go out and it'll be mud and rocks in a matter of hours. Then people will complain how the conditions sucked. Lake effect isn't looking like it'll set up till Monday or later from what I have seen so far.

·
Super Moderator
29,346 Posts
It's not good snow either. It's more like colored slush. Just walking on it you go all the way to the ground.

But hey, leave the sled at home and come up to Barnes Corners. Bring your DD and spend the day at Tuggers.
I can think of worse things to do...

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
JBlavl said:
That looks more like 6 inches if that according to the stick. And that means everyone and their brother is going to think it's enough to go out and it'll be mud and rocks in a matter of hours. Then people will complain how the conditions sucked. Lake effect isn't looking like it'll set up till Monday or later from what I have seen so far.
[snapback]266691[/snapback]​
AMEN.... there is not enough yet unless you want to ride MUD.... temps are falling right now so it will help set this up a bit (snow is real wet that we got last night) and they are calling ((hahahahahahha)) for UP TO 3 inches for tonight. whoopy doo. IMO I'd hold off......I know, we are all getting antsy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I just counted 7 sleds sitting at Flat Rock on the absolutesnowmobile webcam. What are these people thinking? There's a whopping 2-3 inches of snow! All I can say is that these people had better be staying on the seasonal roads and not trying anything through farmers fields!

·
Registered
188 Posts
MX-Z Man said:
It's not good snow either. It's more like colored slush. Just walking on it you go all the way to the ground.

But hey, leave the sled at home and come up to Barnes Corners. Bring your DD and spend the day at Tuggers.
I can think of worse things to do...
[snapback]266740[/snapback]​
=snogirl,jan14 2005,9:30pm] you got that right! been there 1 time 2 years ago.when ther wasn't any snow till we got off of 81 towards barnes corners. all the sudden it was a different world! But.. Tuggers was the first place i visited and returned there every night for food and brew. great place!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts