Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Vacation is here and a couple of friends and I are planning on riding tug hill thursday through saturday. Is it worth making the trip considering we rode 15 miles total this season or should we wait and see if they get some more lake effect snow? Trail conditions don't matter as long as there's snow. Thanks alot

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
we r heading up tomm, i was talking with tughillterror and he said they arnt too bad, a little bare in spots but oh well, i think it is suppose to b a lil warm during the week, but u cant trust the weather men!!!!

Andrew

·
E-Tec Rules
34,022 Posts
i am going up tuseday

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
MX-Z Man said:
If I had only done 15 miles I'd sure be here. Also, the forecast looks good, and so does the radar.

[snapback]723906[/snapback]​
i like the looks of that radar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
MXZracer670 said:
Hey guys. Vacation is here and a couple of friends and I are planning on riding tug hill thursday through saturday. Is it worth making the trip considering we rode 15 miles total this season or should we wait and see if they get some more lake effect snow? Trail conditions don't matter as long as there's snow. Thanks alot
[snapback]723889[/snapback]​
15 miles?! Do yourself the favor and make the trip. I rode 80 miles Friday and 100 miles yesterday, it was awesome.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks alot guys. Cooperstown hasn't really had any snow so were just trying to get a couple hundred miles on especially since I rebuilt my entire sled last summer.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sittin in my hotel room in Watertown lookin out my window, Guess what I see Coming down like crazy? Yep, SNOW!!!! and Lots of it!. Drove up through the Tug Region. Gonna be a pretty good week. Northern Chateau shows a foot of fresh snow.Total of 3 feet on the stick. WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Put 100 miles on this morning before the Daytona 500...trails are not bad at all considering it's the weekend and many areas don't have snow. I was very amazed how good they were.

·
Super Moderator
29,669 Posts
X GADE said:
Sittin in my hotel room in Watertown lookin out my window, Guess what I see Coming down like crazy? Yep, SNOW!!!! and Lots of it!. Drove up through the Tug Region. Gonna be a pretty good week. Northern Chateau shows a foot of fresh snow.Total of 3 feet on the stick. WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!
[snapback]724337[/snapback]​
What are you doing in a hotel in Watertown?

·
Registered
245 Posts
MX-Z Man said:
X GADE said:
[snapback]724337[/snapback]​
What are you doing in a hotel in Watertown?
[snapback]724800[/snapback]​
Goin sleddin of course!! Couldn't get a decent room further south. 2 families, 5 sleds. heading south from wtown monday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.