Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left Quik n EZ saturday morning about 7:15. Headed up on the hill out past highmarket, past barrows, past sportsmens back on north-south road and the railroad bed to Talbots. From there headed towards Flatrock, not many sleds at that point, glad we left early. From there headed towards tuggers fueled at Creekside Mobil. From there went to copenhagen, man the fields were flat and fast. What a blast you could really get crankin'. From there circled around back past the Maples and back to Rector road. At this time it was about 11:30. From there shot out quick to Montague topped off with gas and then back to Flatrock. At this point there was many sleds as the pic shows. From here headed towards Marty's, crossed over Rt. 26(I think that's it) over towards the drive in which was thin in spots but fields rocked. Headed towards the Edge then back up Gomer Hill Road to Smith road then back to the truck by 1:15. Trails were getting quite choppy but being on the rev could still average 60 or so. 130 miles and an awesome day.

There's a good chance it will be the last ride of the season, therefore a sad day.....

·
Registered
309 Posts
in the 1st picture on the right side of the little shed were a few sled the all yellow 500ss rev with the riser kit was me the too sleds next to me were my brother on his 800 and my cousin on his 600ho gade it took us 15 mins. to get from worth rd. where my camp is to flat rock inn beautiful trails before noon we averaged 75mph in that distance

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
I really hope that it is going to be possible to make it this weekend. I was planning on heading up there thursday and ride until sat.

Do you guys think that it is going to be possible?

Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DOOdude09 said:
in the 1st picture on the right side of the little shed were a few sled the all yellow 500ss rev with the riser kit was me the too sleds next to me were my brother on his 800 and my cousin on his 600ho gade it took us 15 mins. to get from worth rd. where my camp is to flat rock inn beautiful trails before noon we averaged 75mph in that distance
[snapback]749540[/snapback]​
No kidding.....do you remember when me and my buddy pulled up and I took a pic??? I was up there wednesday of president's week and kicked myself for not having my camera to take a pic of all the sleds. There was probably double compared to the amount in the pic above. So figured i'd take a pic this past saturday instead.

It's probably possible to get some more riding the rest of the week but I can't imagine it will be that good. When the 50 degrees and rain starts I know of alot of corners and thin spots that will be bare. I most likely won't ride again unless we get dumped on at home or if the hill gets dumped on again......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts