Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on another list

Well, I had to go....like a heroine addict, I needed it.

Drove from Rochester to Barnes Corners to ride solo today. Barnes Corners Club kicks a$$!!!! From 2:30 at Tuggers to Montague was awesome all day. Limited grooming of course, but all in all around 4 feet of snow and still snowing. Probably, 5 feet by now. Flat Rock road was not groomed. Rough trails. From Flat Rock - Centerville and all trails to Graves Rd were not groomed, but found some good stretches in a deep lane through 4 feet of powder!!!! SHWEET.

Headed back via Montague and again Barnes Corners kicked "edit for bad language". All the way back to Tuggers.

3 HOUR Ride 60 miles. Perfect.

There will definitely be enough snow for the rest of Feb. Once all the groomers get to the snow it will be mint.

Happy Trails...

S
M
A
C

·
Registered
522 Posts
biggziff said:

Drove from Rochester to Barnes Corners to ride solo today. Barnes Corners Club kicks a$$!!!! From 2:30 at Tuggers to Montague was awesome all day. Limited grooming of course, but all in all around 4 feet of snow and still snowing. Probably, 5 feet by now. Flat Rock road was not groomed. Rough trails. From Flat Rock - Centerville and all trails to Graves Rd were not groomed, but found some good stretches in a deep lane through 4 feet of powder!!!! SHWEET.

Headed back via Montague and again Barnes Corners kicked "edit for bad language". All the way back to Tuggers.

There will definitely be enough snow for the rest of Feb. Once all the groomers get to the snow it will be mint.

Happy Trails...

S
M
A
C
[snapback]702734[/snapback]​
Biggziff what are you doin driving from the ROC when you are from oswego???? Regardless you still went riding which is sweet. I plan on being up there soon but I see you went by yourself. Should of given me a holler work is slow right now in the winter (construction) so I am always ready to ride!!!

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
HammerRev85...it's OWEGO
not Oswego...

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys...I didn't ride..I found that report on another list and posted it here..said that in the first sentence of my post.

·
Registered
790 Posts
biggziff said:
Guys...I didn't ride..I found that report on another list and posted it here..said that in the first sentence of my post.
[snapback]703235[/snapback]​
I am heading up tomorrow in the Am will report when i get back

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
biggziff said:

Happy Trails...

S
M
A
C
[snapback]702734[/snapback]​
Biggziff:
Thanks for posting this. Of course looking at Northern Chateau web site it looks like 3+ ft. of snow but who cares!! Any SNOW is more than we have had for January.. I was beginning to wonder if we wopuld get 2000 miles this season or not... LOL, thank God for Lake Effect snow!!!

I will be headed up on Friday for the weekend... Staying at cabin on Worth Rd.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Four of us are heading up tomorrow morning and plan on being at the Grist Mill at 8:30 for breakfast then hittin the trials. Hope to get some snow shots for you all. Not sure where we are unloading yet as we might trailer over to Redfield to unload.

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RevMan600HO said:
Four of us are heading up tomorrow morning and plan on being at the Grist Mill at 8:30 for breakfast then hittin the trials. Hope to get some snow shots for you all. Not sure where we are unloading yet as we might trailer over to Redfield to unload.

[snapback]703529[/snapback]​
Did Parish get enough to ride??? They have had mud for weeks...they never got the snow that the rest of the hill got...

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
Heading up in the morning also there will be 6 of us and i think we are unloading in Redfield at the Res. Not sure if thats a great place to unload but we will find out.

·
Registered
329 Posts
hammerrev im in construction also live 10 minutes from ya. This winter works beem crazy, but got tommorrow off so me and the bro are headed up tommorrow. If u need someone to ride with let me know.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
RevRacer800 said:
Heading up in the morning also there will be 6 of us and i think we are unloading in Redfield at the Res. Not sure if thats a great place to unload but we will find out.
[snapback]703780[/snapback]​
Let me know how the riding is from the resovoir up to the hill. I'll have a sled up here next week and will plan on making at least 2-3 trips up there and was planning on dropping in redfield. Thanks Jason
-Brent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts