Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
ViperER said:
yee haa!

[snapback]725168[/snapback]​
I am so ready to come out there this weekend with my buds I have only ran 240 miles so far and want to at least see 500 on there before summer cant wait till friday Ill see ya out there

·
E-Tec Rules
33,892 Posts
how much snow??

i will be there

·
Registered
309 Posts
theres 4 ft up there now but i am goin 2 adirondacks n e way so i dnt care my cousin is at my camp up there rite now and he said it is a !ZOO! at flat rock inn it took him 50 mins. just to get gas and the 25 mins just to get m and m's and a pepsi now that is packed! he said at flat rock there had to be 450+ sleds

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
DOOdude09 said:
theres 4 ft up there now but i am goin 2 adirondacks n e way so i dnt care my cousin is at my camp up there rite now and he said it is a !ZOO! at flat rock inn it took him 50 mins. just to get gas and the 25 mins just to get m and m's and a pepsi now that is packed! he said at flat rock there had to be 450+ sleds
[snapback]726105[/snapback]​
are you sure. the guy on absolutesnowmobiler said that the traffic has calmed down.

·
Super Moderator
29,512 Posts
BlairM7c47c said:
DOOdude09 said:
are you sure. the guy on absolutesnowmobiler said that the traffic has calmed down.
[snapback]726223[/snapback]​
The guy on absolutesnowmobiler lied. I went through Barnes Corners twice today. Parking was scarce at best and there were at least 150 sled at Tuggers. The Hill is alive and well, and crowded.

·
Who Shot My Paw??
5,344 Posts
DOOdude09 said:
Thats where I want to go

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
No school this week for the kids plus being a holiday weekend its gonna be busy as hell on the hill plus hardly anywhere in NY has snow so yea its gonna be busy busy busy all week.

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
*%@??? we were jus up there yesterday!!!! man, some of the trails were very thin in the corners, i knew we should have gone up today instead of monday!!!! we went from like a few miles north of camden over to the gorge, then to flatrock, and then to montegue. it would have been a good ride if the trails wern't so rough.

Andrew

P.S. the trails were extremely rough comin home monday, we did see the groomers a few times so there is luck for all of u headin up!!!!

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
where is the penquin?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.