Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RAIN IS NOT AN OPTION!
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple friends called me today to tell me they got tickets while riding on Rt 93 heading back from Waite Rd. after being in Barnes Corners. They told me the cops One DEC and one sherriff were parked way off the road on the side of a barn

They were not speeding! It was a Tuesday and no traffic. They were just coming up the side of the road then actually turned around because a third friend had gotten stuck on the edge of a field (corner of wiate rd and 93). The cops came up on them digging out the buddy and gave them tickets for riding on the road (Rt93).

They were baffled as this is a marked trail on the current map. He even showed him the map but the cops said the map is not right.

This makes no sense!!! SO is Rt93 closed or being closed to sled traffic???? I was there this weekend and saw no signs that indicated a trail closed sign.

Hopefully this is not a case of more lost trails

·
RAIN IS NOT AN OPTION!
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tughillterror said:
If it is an updated map, im sure they'll get out of the ticket. That's still BS though..

[snapback]718026[/snapback]​
2005-2006 map!

I looked at it today! It is a marked trail on the map.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
SD440zx said:
A couple friends called me today to tell me they got tickets while riding on Rt 93 heading back from Waite Rd. after being in Barnes Corners. They told me the cops One DEC and one sherriff were parked way off the road on the side of a barn

They were not speeding! It was a Tuesday and no traffic. They were just coming up the side of the road then actually turned around because a third friend had gotten stuck on the edge of a field (corner of wiate rd and 93). The cops came up on them digging out the buddy and gave them tickets for riding on the road (Rt93).

They were baffled as this is a marked trail on the current map. He even showed him the map but the cops said the map is not right.

This makes no sense!!! SO is Rt93 closed or being closed to sled traffic???? I was there this weekend and saw no signs that indicated a trail closed sign.

Hopefully this is not a case of more lost trails

[snapback]717966[/snapback]​
DOO you mean RT 96 and Waite Rd?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts