34,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iam going to try
tughill today

I NEED SNOW!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Rode from 7am yesterday to 2:30 this morning and it got beat real fast.In the morning it was darn good and obviously with the high traffic it got beat up bad.I just read the trail conditions on Absolute Snowmobile.com and laughed my a-- off.Everything groomed and in good condition,and he posted it at the same time I was riding through the crap.Kevin

·
Registered
677 Posts
other than the trail from williamstown parking area to redfeilds club trails
i thought they were decent considering we have had little snow to ride on at home since dec. better than letting the sleds sit on the trailer JMO

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
Carnage and I rode Friday all day till about 7PM or so. Started in Redfield and went up to Carthage and then looped back down and around on the east side of the hill. Traffic was very high trails were good in the AM with the best snow south. Redfield was good but with all the sleds it got beat up F A S T. Every lot was stuffed full of trucks. 3' rollers in every corner, ice in most corners, big big moguls in most places. Saw 2 groomers and neither one had the drag or the blade down. We stayed at the Portly Angler (nice place for $58 a night) and decided on Sat AM to NOT ride the hill. We saw more trucks and trailers rolling in all night and morning and decided to head down to Tully. Rode from the Mountainview and did about 50 miles. Not nearly as much snow, but smooth, flat trails, nice little bumps in the woods and lots of fields to play in. Did some drift busting and a little carving, had a great day. I have some vids and pics that I'll post later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.