Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had two pair of these boots. i love them for the kind of riding that I do. They are the powersports II that are only 9.5" tall. I know that someone bought them out and that they no longer make this great product. I'm wondering if someone can point me in the direction to find a replacement boot. All of the new boots are way to tall for me and I cant walk easily in them when I need to. I have some kind of Klims now and they hurt my ankles at the end of the day

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
I remember those boots from the 90s, I'm not sure they still make them?, I would look for something with the boa system, infinite adjustment to your liking

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
I used to love those boots . Riding a 4 stroke my feet get really warm so now the challenge is finding a boot that isn't for 40+ below

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I bought a pair of Trukke boots in the 90's,
they have been my main pair of boots to this day! Unfortunately one of the buckles finally gave it up and I'll be relegating them to snow blower duty. Great, great boots. I'd buy a new pair if I could.

Reactions: spud62w

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Reactions: spud62w

·
Scuttle Buttin' Solo
75,292 Posts
I have the Trukke II boots and even though they are low cut they are like a ski boot to walk in as they provide excellent support.... very nice snowmobile boot IMO, but the one thing I do not like is the boot can not be removed without the liner coming out with your foot, needing to be put back in with your hand....... that and the boot is so stiff it's hard to "snug" it to your foot with just pulling the laces....

I've had the boot now for 3 seasons and they still act as though they are not even broke in yet... nor do they look it..... I even wear them while shoveling snow in hopes they someday will get better to walk in..... so far they have not....

Very comfortable as well as warm riding boot though!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Mine must have been the original version of these. I do agree that the liners pull out easily with your foot but I would just flip them into the boot upside down and let them dry out if they were damp. I didn't have much luck searching the web for them. The link doesn't seem to be active.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I tried the Brand Castle BOA ($218) this past winter and they are solid boots. Light weight but warm for riding in all conditions. 30 deg to -15 deg they outstanding IMO

The BOA lace system is so easy to use and super easy to take off. I will never go back to laces.

The other high end brands where way to expensive ($500+) and did not feel right and the BOA system did not work as smooth as the Castle brand. The Klim boot felt and looked like a snowboard boot and I thought they paled compared to the fit and feel of the Castle boots.

For the money they are a good one to try.

Reactions: BARK-A-LOUNGER
1 - 9 of 9 Posts