Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one running a level kit by Autospring or Ready Lift on their 1/2 ton, how's the quality of the product? Undecided between those and the Bilstein 5100's, but Bilstein's are backordered right now.

East Coast Tony Administrator
I did a level with the spring spacers in my 2015 F150 and there were no ill effects. I took it for an alignment immediately afterwards and it was still within spec. The ride did not change and no difference in tire wear the rest of the time I owned the truck. I also installed a rear air bag kit to retain my level while towing or hauling in the bed. Over all I was very pleased and will most likely repeat in this truck when I need tires.
Tire Wheel Car Automotive lighting Hood

Registered
2'' on my Sierra 1/2 ton .just whatever on e bay never had problem .Make sure you get the truck aligned as the geometry is messed up.I HATE the squaty look .its stupid.
2 wheel drive guys used to tell me to put somethin in the back. To make it look normal.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
Thanks Tony!
I pick the truck up this Thursday and plan to get working on it shortly after. It鈥檚 a Ford so I know I have your support but our friends in the other thread won鈥檛 be as supportive. Lol
Geez you have to work on it as soon as you get it... I buy mine from the factory with the 2-in lift and leveler already in it...

Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
I was close to buying an AT4 with the Kalaharia package but the deal breaker was the brown stripes in the leather. Nice truck but just want black leather.
I have the Chevy trail Boss it has the black leather seats...

Peanut Gallery
I did a level with the spring spacers in my 2015 F150 and there were no ill effects. I took it for an alignment immediately afterwards and it was still within spec. The ride did not change and no difference in tire wear the rest of the time I owned the truck. I also installed a rear air bag kit to retain my level while towing or hauling in the bed. Over all I was very pleased and will most likely repeat in this truck when I need tires. View attachment 2000945
It didn鈥檛 come with tow hooks and a strap 鈥

Sent from the bakery using Tapatalk

Registered
Thanks Tony!
I pick the truck up this Thursday and plan to get working on it shortly after. It鈥檚 a Ford so I know I have your support but our friends in the other thread won鈥檛 be as supportive. Lol
I have guys that know me and why I didn't buy a chev or dodge this time.... I had my f150 over 20 years man. Never hardly ever touched that thing. Why would any sane person switch brands after that.

Registered
I have guys that know me and why I didn't buy a chev or dodge this time.... I had my f150 over 20 years man. Never hardly ever touched that thing. Why would any sane person switch brands after that.

Every brand had good / bad years and they all build the odd lemon here and there. So sometime, it's all about luck.
Good maintenance and no-over abuse sure makes a difference too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts