Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those of you who have a newer style triton trailer that has drive on/drive off capabilities...

Can you take a picture of your lift arm setup and post them or email them to me?

I'm interested to see how the arm is mounted to the side/bottom of the trailer (not so much the lid but will see any pics you can take). I'm looking at purchasing the lift arm from triton to fab onto my trailer so it has 1 set of lift arms in the center, but fully opens both front and back.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
My buddy has a tilt on/off model with the clam shell but I believe the arm is mounted the same way, it's just a matter of the cap pivoting at the rear as well as the front. His has an aluminum bracket that's bolted to the side of the extrusion in which the arm is attached to. I don't have a picture to offer you but you might want to check the Triton web site to see if there's anything there to look at. You may even want to call customer service at Triton to see if they can send you a drawing of what you're referring to. I've had very good luck dealing with customer service reps at Triton. It never hurts to ask. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone out there have a 12' triton cap??? I need the measurement of how far it opens, and how high the arm is mounted on the top itselft...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts