Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i posted this under general discussion, but thought i would post here so more could see it. anyone interested in going to pittsburg nh the last weekend in march, if the weather and snow are ok? i am in the binghamton ny area and will drive and pick up one to two people if you are not to far out of the way of going towards pittsburg. i cant seem to get any of my friends interested in going they have given up on winter. please write back or pm if interested.

·
Registered
597 Posts
cdog2323 said:
i posted this under general discussion, but thought i would post here so more could see it. anyone interested in going to pittsburg nh the last weekend in march, if the weather and snow are ok? i am in the binghamton ny area and will drive and pick up one to two people if you are not to far out of the way of going towards pittsburg. i cant seem to get any of my friends interested in going they have given up on winter. please write back or pm if interested.
[snapback]754847[/snapback]​
Is Wisconsin to far out of the way?

·
Registered
300 Posts
give up on winter? what winter? screw the snow lets get the bikes out. who can afford to buy a new sled at 10000 with no dam snow. protest winter nobody buy new sleds. screw new york also for raising registration on sleds. lets be outlaws or inlaws or break laws. who cares. we need SNOW. bring back the good old days when we used to get snow up the yin yan. like in the 70's. fricken blizzards. go to pittsburg and ride that junk. go steelers. champs. oh well wrong place. good luck CDOG.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
ski donkey said:
give up on winter? what winter? screw the snow lets get the bikes out. who can afford to buy a new sled at 10000 with no dam snow. protest winter nobody buy new sleds. screw new york also for raising registration on sleds. lets be outlaws or inlaws or break laws. who cares. we need SNOW. bring back the good old days when we used to get snow up the yin yan. like in the 70's. fricken blizzards. go to pittsburg and ride that junk. go steelers. champs. oh well wrong place. good luck CDOG.
[snapback]755126[/snapback]​
i am now dumber for having read that

·
Registered
63 Posts
cdog2323 said:
[snapback]754847[/snapback]​
I went up last Thurs-Fri. It snowed Thurs(5"), then rained Friday. Its supposed to snow at the end of this week. I want to go up this weekend. I'm off work for 7 days starting Thursday, I have to work Thurs-Sat next week. I live in southern NH.

·
Registered
300 Posts
hope you have a great ride with a ton of snow. c dog told me he hooked up with someone that was going to canada. definitely want to see some pics of the women. better lock your "edit for bad language" up tight going up there. local guy had his truck, trailer, and sleds stolen. oh ya easy on the jacka$$ will ya!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts