Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I just want to say thanks to Luc for asking me to drive his sled for him last weekend. I had a great time this past weekend, his and his wifes company was great so was seeing some old faces again from racing day past.

Luc had the sled set up pretty darn well so my job was relatively easy, line it up straight, stage the RPM's and be on the light.

Even being out gunned on paper, we still managed to take the win in 1000 improved.

Thanks again Luc. Any time you need a driver, I'm in!

·
Registered
522 Posts
The race was pretty close to Hawkesbury Ontario. And thanks, yes it is a great looking race sled!

Here is another pic.

20200125-122418.jpg
20200125-152020.jpg
AndJoey,it'sbeen a pleasure for me to have you for driver. Luckily we fixed the kill switch problem just in time that almost scrap race day. It appears just 2 heats before us. HAHAHA!! Joey was on the light especially at the final. Well done!!

Ho Joey, be ready!! I am looking for more power!!

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
The race was pretty close to Hawkesbury Ontario. And thanks, yes it is a great looking race sled!

Here is another pic.

20200125-122418.jpg
20200125-152020.jpg
AndJoey,it'sbeen a pleasure for me to have you for driver. Luckily we fixed the kill switch problem just in time that almost scrap race day. It appears just 2 heats before us. HAHAHA!! Joey was on the light especially at the final. Well done!!

Ho Joey, be ready!! I am looking for more power!!
I'm in! Any time Luc.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Nice job Joey. Hope you get a chance to run again soon.

Lynn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts