Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I just noticed today that my right side trailing arm has a small dent in it and me being me I want to replace it, It is a 1991 mach 1. But any ways I was looking at buying a new or used one but they don't seem to make ones for 91's they have them from 85-90 and 92-93 but not 91, is there something different about that year or will other years fit. any help regarding this will being greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Blizzard_Man said:
Okay I just noticed today that my right side trailing arm has a small dent in it and me being me I want to replace it, It is a 1991 mach 1. But any ways I was looking at buying a new or used one but they don't seem to make ones for 91's they have them from 85-90 and 92-93 but not 91, is there something different about that year or will other years fit. any help regarding this will being greatly appreciated. Thanks.
[snapback]702216[/snapback]​
The PRS arm from 1991 to 1994 will work they are the same just make sure not to get a 1994 MACH Z arm as the Z went to DSA that year and the Mach 1 Followed in 95 hope that help you, Tom

·
Registered
143 Posts
The 91 mach 1 had a different attachment for the sway bar than any other year, so no you can't replace it with one from a different year

·
Registered
75 Posts
i jus took out my sway bar and tossed it made the sled ride harsh to me. although i dont think it corners as fast without it. depends how you drive. i like to toss mine around like a bike.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Iam not one for taken off parts and stuff like that, but can only 91 arms fit on 91's

·
Registered
143 Posts
All the ski-doo's with trailing arms used a "slide" type attachment for the sway bar. In 1991 they used a semi-circle type of connection on the arm. You will notice this simply by looking under the trailing arm behind the ski post.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is a trailing arm the same as a torsion arm? I broke mine ( 94 mach 1 ) and found out it was an obsolete part. Had to have it refabed at a machine shop.

sorry........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts