Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anybody use their triton enclosed trailer with the 2k coverall to haul 4-wheelers. any width or height problems? thanks

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
duramaxdoo said:
just wondering if anybody use their triton enclosed trailer with the 2k coverall to haul 4-wheelers. any width or height problems? thanks
[snapback]740553[/snapback]​
I have used mine ( 2005 elite ), have to watch how close to the front you put them because the rack will contact the front angled part of the trailer. This makes the trailer back heavy, so if you are bringing a bunch of gear, through it infront.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Good question Duramax, I wondered this myself. I was considering getting an enclosed down the road but was condsidering the drive in drive out 3 placer just to have the extra room when hauling quads. The size of quads these days looks to be a real tight fit in a two placer......

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
doo52 said:
Good question Duramax, I wondered this myself. I was considering getting an enclosed down the road but was condsidering the drive in drive out 3 placer just to have the extra room when hauling quads. The size of quads these days looks to be a real tight fit in a two placer......
[snapback]740937[/snapback]​
hey WOT is your trailer a 10 or 12 footer and do you have any problems with side clearance around lifting arms. thanks

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
A polaris 350 takes up less than half the space in my triton, no problems with the topper closing. I think some of the newer bigger quads might be a tight fit. I can fit 1 (regular size) quad and 2 bikes, or 4 bikes. Never tried 2 quads, but I'm sure 2 regular size quads would fit no problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts