Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to order a new in-line enclosed trailer. What do you all use for roof vent any soler powered for summer storage? I was thinking of going to Salem vents any one use them are they enough without a roof vent? Any ideas before I order? Help me spend some bucks.

·
Snow, it's a 4 letter word we're proud of&
985 Posts
Getting ready to order a new in-line enclosed trailer. What do you all use for roof vent any soler powered for summer storage? I was thinking of going to Salem vents any one use them are they enough without a roof vent? Any ideas before I order? Help me spend some bucks.
I have Salem vents and a roof vent on mine.

The Salem vents are open year around and work great to keep the air moving and keep the heat down a bit during summer, as I use the trailer to store the sleds. When underway, they are great for keeping gas fumes and such out of the trailer. They really move the air at 70mph.

Front Salem vent is mounted high on the curb side of the trailer and the rear is about a foot off the bed on the opposite side of the trailer. Roof vent is centered on the trailer and there is only one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts