Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 4 place enclosed trailer...Am wondering if I could get some ideas from all of you out there that have added stuff to organize the stuff you haul. Racks, shelves, cabinets...whatever trips your trigger. Let me know, and if you have pics of your trailer, I would like to see.

Thanks

·
Registered
426 Posts
Definite helmet & oil racks. Mount up a shovel (never know) / spare tire / bottle jack / etc... When I had my enclosed trailer, I could hook up @ anytime and be headed out. I had the jackets/helmets/gear all stowed. Take your time and set up, it'll save you time in the end...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ski guides and track mats are a must!

I used the low profile so I can put wheelers, dirt bikes or the lawn tractor in.

I am a dealer let me know and I can email you floor plans and pricing.

Extraa lights, broom & mount on the wall, a snow shovel, spare tire & holder.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Electric tongue jack, built in charger and battery will run jack and lights, put in lots of lights. Buy a BIG jack it will help puting on load bars if you need them. Also depending on tow rig maybe a sway bar--brake. Line floor with cheap plyboard caulk edges when time to sell rip it out new floor, it helps sale. Enjoy!

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
kegerater!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yes those are pressure treated wood strips! They work great and easy to replace. Also cheap compared to the plastic. We did this so you could see the floor and not cover up the checkers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts