Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Freeride 154 Turbo
35 Posts
ZEBRAMXZ said:
you could leave it but i would put a full length cooler in it!
[snapback]309529[/snapback]​
Which one are you putting in ? Are you putting on a black gas tank for new hose locations or is there one you can just bolt on without other modifications ? Thanks.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Which one are you putting in ? Are you putting on a black gas tank for new hose locations or is there one you can just bolt on without other modifications ? Thanks.
[snapback]311764[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Will sell ya a complete kit if you like. Race or 10gal trail.
email us at [email protected] for details.
ZEBRAMXZ and i have done a few.
-Bill

·
Registered
845 Posts
I have a few of the 800 mods in the 440's and have hooked up a temp gage to see what this thing is running at. I have stock heat exchangers and this machine is running plenty cool enough on the trail. Just don't leave sled idling for more than two minutes or so. If your running alot of bare lakes I suggest bigger cooler but for normal trail use your fine. If you have studs that is also a plus. I have an 04 full size heat exchanger off an 04 trail sled (REV) if you want a bigger one but anyone who says the stock ones aren't sufficient must be riding on pavement.

·
Registered
335 Posts
overdoinit,
so you agree that it would run cooler with a full length exchanger? what is the difference in temps between the race cooler and full length cooler? i don't have temp gauge on mine. just curious.
thanks,
jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.