Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with great pain and remorse I write this. The wife of Mark Stevenson, Joanne, was killed Saturday while out riding her snowmobile with her husband and another couple. She was struck by a car at a road crossing with no blame given to the operator of the car.

To many of us on these forums and all forms of races Mark is the owner of Fireball Coatings. Fireball has been a huge supporter of snwomobile races sponsoring many of them. His whole family was dedicated to the sport not only from the business end but to the family part with his young daughters participating in racing as well.

My deepest sympathies are to the Stevenson family, Mark and his 3 young daughters, in this time of need. I cannot express in writing how I feel for this loss for my dear friend. I also pass on my sympathies to the other couple who was with them at the time as they also are feeling great pain in this horrific accident.

Stan Kondrotas

·
Registered
648 Posts
I can't imagine being there and witnessing something like that. Our sympathy and prayers to the Stevenson family and all involved. Doo2

·
Registered
213 Posts
doo2 said:
I can't imagine being there and witnessing something like that. Our sympathy and prayers to the Stevenson family and all involved. Doo2
[snapback]687256[/snapback]​
my prayers are also with the Stevenson family. may God bless them.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Please, pass on our condolences to mark and his 3 daughters.

I have spoke to mark on the phone and he seemed like a real genuine type of guy.

Are thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Cliff yeataman.

·
Registered
575 Posts
This is a horrific loss not just as riders as family folk. Our sincere thoughts and prayers go out to Mark and especially the girls.

Drew, Patti, Dylan and Cassy

·
Registered
831 Posts
my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone effected.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
My sympathies, thoughts and prayers go out to Mark, his young family and all affected by this tragic accident.

Peter Wilson

·
Registered
451 Posts
SPIKE said:
Funeral arrangements attached. Please note that the viewing and service are being held in Brampton Ontario.

Stan
[snapback]688221[/snapback]​
OK GUYS, THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE IN PLANS!! The funeral is on THURSDAY, sorry for the inconvenience.
Viewing

Tuesday, January 31st, 2006
5:30 - 9:30pm

Wednesday, February 1st, 2006
5:30 - 9:30pm

Ward Funeral Home
905-451-2124
52 Main Street South,
Brampton, ON L6W 2C5

Funeral Service

Thursday, February2nd, 2006
12:00pm Luncheon to follow service