Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting a little bit bored of the rev and would like to try out a fusion. I have an 05 rev 600 HO. Has custom flames on it and looks amazing. Other than cosmetic changes it is bone stock. Please tell me what you have if anything. thanks everyone.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to put miles... It has appx 1300 miles and is in mint condition. Sorry bout that. Its a Black rev trail also.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha ha thanks pal. No ive just been hearing a lot of good things about that fusion and i have a dealer that would work on it for me if i got one. I like to switch things up when i get the chance too. Doesnt anyone want to trade??? come guys i kno SOMEONE has a fusion that would like too swap. If the deals right ill throw in some $$$ to sweeten the deal. thanks all.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Revtastic said:
Ha ha thanks pal. No ive just been hearing a lot of good things about that fusion and i have a dealer that would work on it for me if i got one. I like to switch things up when i get the chance too. Doesnt anyone want to trade??? come guys i kno SOMEONE has a fusion that would like too swap. If the deals right ill throw in some $$$ to sweeten the deal. thanks all.
[snapback]704020[/snapback]​
anyone want to trade??

c'mon everyone i know someone wants to switch to a rev.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Revtastic said:
Revtastic said:
[snapback]704020[/snapback]​
anyone want to trade??

c'mon everyone i know someone wants to switch to a rev.
[snapback]707716[/snapback]​
My buddy has a 2005 Fusion 900. Is that something you are looking for or do you want a 600?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts