Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a professionally done freestyle seat and I am looking to trade it for a standard seat for a 600rs XP. I am racing next season and cannot use the seat. I got some pics just give me an email. Or if anybody is looking to purchase a freestyle seat make me an offer. No tears or rips.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have a professionally done freestyle seat and I am looking to trade it for a standard seat for a 600rs XP. I am racing next season and cannot use the seat. I got some pics just give me an email. Or if anybody is looking to purchase a freestyle seat make me an offer. No tears or rips.
pics to [email protected] I have a mint 2008 600rs seat if your interested in a trade.

·
Registered
2021 Ski-Doo Mxz 600R E-Tec
314 Posts
Did you get rid of that laZboy? I have an 09 seat for ya if you'd still like to trade?
PM me.

·
Registered
2021 Ski-Doo Mxz 600R E-Tec
314 Posts
I got an an e-mail notification of your PM, but I can"t find it. this new format is ugly. haha
PM once more?

thanks
Hop177

1 - 7 of 7 Posts