Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a trade? My 07 Renegade 600SDI, for a Summit in a Rev chassis, any year?
Mine's in good condition, small dent in the pipe from a minor bump into a small tree last year (like that "minor" and "small" description?)

It's my #2 sled, and I'd like to get into a Summit to break out my private trail, and play in the mountain backcouintry around here. (The Gade 1200 gets stuck a lot!)

Sled is in Kingfield, PM me.

·
Registered
213 Posts
good luck finding a summit!! I'm trying to wait out this year on my 500ss Rev and next summer pic up a 2011 summit 600(carb) 146" so I don't keep on getting buried on the backside of Sugarloaf, like last year.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good luck finding a summit!! I'm trying to wait out this year on my 500ss Rev and next summer pic up a 2011 summit 600(carb) 146" so I don't keep on getting buried on the backside of Sugarloaf, like last year.
I know, finding a trade is probably not real likely around here, but I'm a dreamer! Perfect world would have me with a nice new mtn sled to match my Renegade 1200. Believe it or not, maybe that new Turbo 1100 Arctic Cat in their Proclimb Sno Pro mountain chassis. Real nice looking one at Boss Power in Rangeley. First Cat I've looked at in years!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why don't you just stretch the 136" track to a summit?.....more realistic, and pretty easy to do
You got me thinking now! Found the Rail extensions at Tracks USA, tunnel ext, now all I need is the track. Sounds like a project happening.

·
Registered
87 Posts
You got me thinking now! Found the Rail extensions at Tracks USA, tunnel ext, now all I need is the track. Sounds like a project happening.
I believe that Tracks USA give you a discount on the track if you buy the kits....but you could find a nice used 151" track on here for a decent price too....good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts