Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has any good info on changing a mini Z track. My son has ripped his pretty bad on his 05. I have the track. Just looking for some tips before I go at it. Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey man it is pretty easy to do. you have your suspension bolts on the tunnel remove them. You have a hazard shroud around the clutch's remove it. take the chain off and the gear off. I think there is 3 nuts that are in a triangle pattern remove them. On the other side by the gas tank there is a lock collar with a alen key in the center and then you can remove the lock collar. And with the suspension out you should be able to wiggle the jack shaft out. While everything is apart you should check the drivers.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MXZX#08 said:
Hey man it is pretty easy to do. you have your suspension bolts on the tunnel remove them. You have a hazard shroud around the clutch's remove it. take the chain off and the gear off. I think there is 3 nuts that are in a triangle pattern remove them. On the other side by the gas tank there is a lock collar with a alen key in the center and then you can remove the lock collar. And with the suspension out you should be able to wiggle the jack shaft out. While everything is apart you should check the drivers.
[snapback]747106[/snapback]​
Thanks. Do i have to drill out the rivets in order to get the body piece out far enough to get the big sprocket off?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts