Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Friend of mine was giving me a hard time about Skidoo's screwy track sizes and I came across a chart... Shows that Skidoo has had fewer track sizes than all the other makers.

The ** next to Skidoo's 151 is that they only used it on certain models of the Summit X. The yellow means all the manufacturers used that length.

This does not take into account width, only length. The 156 WT means they only used the 156 in the WT or SWT machines.

tracksizes.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Well, i know there are at least 3 different summit lengths not mentioned on that list.. 146, 162, and 175.. soo who knows how many others were left off....

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Now that im thinking about it more, pretty sure there were hillclimb edition summits in 151 (which u mentioned), and also 159. And im not sure about this, but i think zx summits came in a 141 for a couple years.. dont quite remember for sure on the 141 tho...

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There definitely could be a few missing. I was comparing against what tracksusa and sledtrack.com and haven't found any anomalies, but I was just doing a quick scan.

·
Registered
622 Posts
165” is not listed under Ski Doo, there’s one more forgotten length. Not sure when the chart was made but sadly that’s a current production length

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So it may be missing the current sizes. When did they do the 165" I see the current BackCountry X-RS has either the 146 or 154 as well. Longest track Camoplast makes is the 174.

·
Registered
622 Posts
165 started with 2017 models. It’s definitely a neat comparison chart to come across just it’s not accurate ????????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts