Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2002 MXZ Adrenaline 600 is time for some new hardware. I just cracked 8,000 miles last season and its time for a rebuild so it will have fresh power. Plus I geared it down two teeth on the top. Im also going through the clutches so with all that being said I need to PUT THE POWER TO THE SNOW!

Im looking at tracks and an wondering if a Camoplast Rip Saw 1.50 inch track would fit? Its a standard 15x121. I ride mainly on groomed trails but enjoy boondocking everyonce in a while. Let me know on what you all recommend ! Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was considering that also but its more of a paddle and wasnt sure how that would be on a hard pack trail.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Don't mean to steal the thread, ditchbanger, who makes your rail extensions?

·
Mr Top Whore
102,999 Posts
Don't mean to steal the thread, ditchbanger, who makes your rail extensions?
Like Dean said, they are Tracks USA and they would be the only ones I would run! Check out there site Tracks USA.com, they have package deals on the whole kit, rails/tunnel and track. My tunnel extension is a SLP though.

·
Mr Top Whore
102,999 Posts
Looks like Tracks USA...

BTW: Ditch, NICE LOG on the fire! lol betcha that burnt for a while!lol
Lol, it was put there just before I got there(5pm) but I got the fire going and at 3am when I came back it was still going...........the fire not that log lol.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Like ditchbanger I also extended my skid with the tracks USA rail extensions. Great quality parts. Glad I spent the money. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to extend their rails and track.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I forgot to mention that everyone told me a 1 1/2 inch lug would fit under my sled. I went against everones advise and put a cobra 1.362 on it. It just barely fit. So I'm guessing a 1 1/2 inch wouldn't have.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts