Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Really not happy with the tracks offered in the 136"x15 . Was looking at this ac track . Looks pretty good to me . Would probably cut it down to 2" lug . Does anyone know if the ac and rev skid are the same with ?

·
It's all in reading the parts before you run t
1,694 Posts
3.0 inch pitch it says on the ad. I don't think that will fit?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drivers are pretty easy to change . More concerned with how wide the ac skid is . I think they are all the same , Doo , poo , yami and cat . Beside the 13´5 ones ..

·
It's all in reading the parts before you run t
1,694 Posts
Sorry to point out the obvious lol. Not sure on skid with. I have run a Polaris track on a Doo with SC3 without issues.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you have 2.86 drivers you do not have to change them for the 3 pitch.
Yea i thought i had read that somewhere .. but i was not sure .. Did the math though and saw how little diffrence there was , but i probably would not have dared do try it out .. Thanks for that ..

Found a different track . Funny how many tracks are avaleble out there that camoplast does not show ..

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Yea i thought i had read that somewhere .. but i was not sure .. Did the math though and saw how little diffrence there was , but i probably would not have dared do try it out .. Thanks for that ..

Found a different track . Funny how many tracks are avaleble out there that camoplast does not show ..
That looks a sweet track, never seen it before either....would definitly take that 1.75 over the backcounrty they offer!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes it does . Camoplast only offers it on its website in 121 or 146 .. And if i understand correctly , that track is 2 ply . Those single ply tracks that i have seen are crap , lots of lugs torn off after one season.. I have also found some impressive Polaris tracks with tall, stiff lugs .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts