Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed on my track today in a few spots on the very outside where the outside idler wheels run on it, that the rubber was peeling and snow got inside and made a little bubble in the rubber. it is only a very thin layer of rubber and the spots are only about the size of a loonie, so they aren't very big. will this have any negative effects on the track? and did anyone have this happen? i will get some pictures and post in the next day or two.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here's a pic of what im talking about

Attachments

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Drill the track then you will no place for snow to stick and do that.

Attachments

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i didnt think that it would have an effect on track durability, just making sure. as for drilling the track that could be a posibility for the future but not for now, i have to go away for college for the next 2 years so the sled will hardly be used and mabey after im finished and got a job i would get some serious mods done to it. i badly need new skis and a new seat (the foam is trashed)but i am going to make due with what i got for this season, i have always wanted to drop an 800 tripple in my rev. mabey i could pick up an older mach z and make the swap.
but that will have to wait for now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts