Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a (solid) weight pin chart. I now have a set a pins that weight out to 18.7g on my scale, but need a part number for a pin between 19.3g-20.3g.
Thanks in advance!

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,652 Posts
Get a set of adjustables and you won't have to buy individual ones. Dalton has a nice set, as well as others.
-Grover

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a set of adjustables, dialed it in, now would just like to put in a solid set of pins of the same weight and have the adjustables for the next project!

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,652 Posts
Goodwin or some other aftermarket shops can make them to your specs, try that.
-Grover

·
Registered
11 Posts
for a lot less cash, get your pins weighed, go to a machine shop with your pin and tell them you want three pins identical lenth and diameter as yours. They will just turn down some stock for you. Then you drill out the center on a lathe or drill press ( the hole does not have to be exactly in center ) with a small bit untill they weigh the same as yours. Drill all three identical and weigh afterwards to make sure. I have done this for a half dozen of my buddies. They use my adjustable pins till their dialed in and then i machine out a pin for them. I have my own lathe so it only takes about a minute a pin and pennies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts