Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I might have one for sale! I am going to be parting out a 2008 800r Summit with about 1300 miles. The only thing is this thing is located in the US. Do you know how much it would cost for you to ship it overseas?

·
Registered
205 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I might have one for sale! I am going to be parting out a 2008 800r Summit with about 1300 miles. The only thing is this thing is located in the US. Do you know how much it would cost for you to ship it overseas?
The shipping cost would be alot, but it may still be cheaper then buying in Sweden. Keep in touch if your going to sell you engine!

Dont know where you can get one but do you know the cause of the failure???
No, haven't had a chance to split the case yet. Maybe tomorrow...

·
We're All Gonna Get Stuck!
2,902 Posts
I cracked my case this year and wrecked a bunch of stuff. Not quite as extensive as yours, but I had the local Polaris dealership send it to Quebec to have it rebuilt. He charged me $1800 which I thought was pretty reasonable. The name of the place is CV-Tech-AAB.
Look them up. They did an excellent job. They do rebuilds of all of the big 4 motors, but have a contract with BRP to do all of theirs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
xp summit and peppa if you 2 aren't able to work out a deal let me know xp summit cuz i am also looking for a 800r motor plus set up like carbs exhaust ecm etc thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts