Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im overhallin my mach knw where i can get a service manual or some torque specs? lookin for some clearences also pleas help!!!! thanks

·
Registered
245 Posts
machzmoneypit said:
im overhallin my mach knw where i can get a service manual or some torque specs? lookin for some clearences also pleas help!!!! thanks
[snapback]704007[/snapback]​
22 ftpd on the jugs and head, and the clearances are like .003-.005 I think. search this post it was listed before to make sure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oldschool780 said:
machzmoneypit said:
22 ftpd on the jugs and head, and the clearances are like .003-.005 I think. search this post it was listed before to make sure.
[snapback]704483[/snapback]​
ok i got 22 ftps on the heads how about lower crank case any one know the torque specs on them bolts do they get loctited or silacon?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
machzmoneypit said:
oldschool780 said:
machzmoneypit said:
[snapback]704483[/snapback]​
ok i got 22 ftps on the heads how about lower crank case any one know the torque specs on them bolts do they get loctited or silacon?
[snapback]708290[/snapback]​
HELP!! lol please

1 - 7 of 7 Posts