Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one getting tired of people not giving very good topic titles and or descriptions when they post something new? I am not trying to bash anyone here. But lately it just seems like people are either in too much of a hurry or just dont care when they start a new topic to write down what they are talking about (Topic Title) and a little description of what they are talking about (Topic Description). It just gets a little old when you come on here and there is a topic titled "question" and there is no description of what the "question" is about. I try to read most posts on here and if I know something or have experience with something I try to throw in my 2 cents. But lately I have just seen too many posts with a short topic or description to make me want to even look at it. And not all of us have all of the time in the world to go through every one to see what exactly that person is talking about. And anyone that has done this, just see how many people have even looked on to that topic? I am trying to help those of you who do this out as well here. If you give a little more info on what it is you need help with or want to talk about, I am betting you will have more people responding to it. Sorry, Just had to get that off my chest. Thanks,

-Justin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.