Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can I expect the top speed to be with a turbo kit, 7psi /50HP increase? Stock I see 110max,

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
I changed spring. New belt. Tightened my track to prevent ballooning. Put a mid windshield on and ran 121mph on gps. Also stock gearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I changed spring. New belt. Tightened my track to prevent ballooning. Put a mid windshield on and ran 121mph on gps. Also stock gearing.

Which spring did you change out too?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had a used belt on. I changed to a new one and it loaded the motor alot more. When i ran 115mph i was at 7800 rpms. When i ran 121mph i was at 8300rpms. Which is where i want to be. That was with a 230/350

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a used belt on. I changed to a new one and it loaded the motor alot more. When i ran 115mph i was at 7800 rpms. When i ran 121mph i was at 8300rpms. Which is where i want to be. That was with a 230/350

Does 230/250 mean clutch settings?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes. Its my primary spring. But i have very unique clutching so it may not work for you. Pretty much meaningless.

·
Windsurfnut
1,237 Posts

Wow that's impressive!

Reactions: Hamerin Hank

·
Registered
27 Posts
How much boost are you guys running, race fuel or pump gas?
I can run either. Im low elevation too. If im on pump when i go away to ride. To like tug hill or old forge. New hampshire i run 3.5-4psi. When im running around home i run 7-8psi on 50/50 mix. When im racing im 15-20psi on Q16.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I can run either. Im low elevation too. If im on pump when i go away to ride. To like tug hill or old forge. New hampshire i run 3.5-4psi. When im running around home i run 7-8psi on 50/50 mix. When im racing im 15-20psi on Q16.

whos turbo kit are you using?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Full power performance to start. But i changed the turbo setup around a little. Tial housing. Side exit stainless. External tial gate. The rest is FPP.

·
Registered
519 Posts
would you recommend the kit again ? did you look into the aero charger kit?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts