Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am loving my new '05 MXZ 600 adrenaline. Planned on trail riding all season in upstate NY. Didnt think I needed a renegade or long track. Wow, was I wrong. The snow finally hit, and as hard as it is for me to say this, it got a little to deep for my sled! The last thing I am going to do is complain about getting snow. Hehe. But I also never thought that we would have snow so deep that the sled barely crawls through. I guess I will just keep riding and packing it down. I dont think the precision skiis float as well as some have said, at least at slower speeds, and they do push alot in the fluff. The lack of traction had me fooled into thinking this engine was mild, but as soon as I hit a packed trail with some traction I realized that when she hooks up, she pulls like a frieght train. Congratulations to all who got snow!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I bought come SLP powder Pro skis this year and found a huge difference in all snow conditions. They are awsome! I really didn't like the persision skis. I thought they pushed in the corners and plowed in deep snow. However I will buy a renegade next time. Maybe I will put a 1 + 1 seat on my Adreniline and give it to my wife and kids.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you bolt on the skiis and go, or did you make any ski or skid pressure adjustments? I want to get the 1+1 seat but our trails have some sidehilling and I am not so sure I like how high the 1+1 sits.

·
Who Shot My Paw??
5,344 Posts
relkouri said:
I bought come SLP powder Pro skis this year and found a huge difference in all snow conditions. They are awsome! I really didn't like the persision skis. I thought they pushed in the corners and plowed in deep snow. However I will buy a renegade next time. Maybe I will put a 1 + 1 seat on my Adreniline and give it to my wife and kids.
[snapback]279590[/snapback]​
I want to know more about the SLP powder pros,are they ok on trails?.Just got back from riding,and everyone was right--the precisions suck! They dont push they PLOW! However they do work great in the trails(slow speed)

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have SLP Powder Pros on 05 MXZ X 600 SDI,,,rode in this new powder, turn great float great, work great on packed trails...you will not be sorry with them..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts