Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out "with the girls" a lot recently although when I ask which girls, it's always "just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look for her ride coming home but she always walks from around the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks toward the house. If it really is a taxi why not just get dropped off in front?
I once picked up her cell phone just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why I was checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my 'sled which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. It was while I was lieing beside my sled that I noticed rust on one of the bolts on the trailing arm.

Should I take it back to the dealer for replacement or should I just take the opprtunity to buy the titanium bolts that I have always wanted?
It's a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice. Maybe I'll just try and buff off the rust? I am very stressed about this rust. Please help.
Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well Sir,
The key to the Relationship Between you and ur sled is trust. If you Dont trust The Rust...Get Rid of it..Now Going to the Titanium would be a Good Choice...But Is It Worth Loosing what you have...I would Wait a bit..Try to Buffer it out..If it dont work...Phuck with the Rust and Move on.
....I hope you Understand the message behind what I just said

Have A Good Night

JC

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
1997 MACH 1 said:
Well Sir,
The key to the Relationship Between you and ur sled is trust. If you Dont trust The Rust...Get Rid of it..Now Going to the Titanium would be a Good Choice...But Is It Worth Loosing what you have...I would Wait a bit..Try to Buffer it out..If it dont work...Phuck with the Rust and Move on.
....I hope you Understand the message behind what I just said

Have A Good Night

JC
[snapback]296717[/snapback]​
I hear what your saying, in fact you should take pictures or have someone else take pictures of that dirty, filthy, rusted bolt before you replace it. That way when you have to settle up with the dealer you have some hard evidence that your the injured party and why should you have to pay to replace this obviously defective bolt.

Who knows maybe the bolt will remove itself when confronted with the embarrassing evidence of how disgusting it really is.

And when you do replace that bolt make sure you get a nice new, shiny, late model bolt that's fresh and has what it takes to be screwed in properly.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
502 Posts
from the looks of things your chassis getting old and its prolly ready to brake down and fall apart if i was you i would trade in the old "rust" bucket and get yourself a nice new shiney model with big headers that will be more reliable on the trail

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
God thats f'n great

·
E-Tec Rules
34,769 Posts

how old are you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.