Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used black pair and used yellow pair of shock covers. Yellow pair had a 1 inch rip that has been repaired. Make offer. Head light to a zx sled brand new with the headlight outlining. Make offer. Shipping to Canada is more then US. All canadian buyers pay for shipping.I also have a brand new zx hood with 600 decals.

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$12 for the yellow covers shipped anywhere in the US.

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone? I know you guys smash hoods up...somebodys gotta want one

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
May be interested in both shock covers. they will fit any sled/shock, correct? How much for the black ones, also $12?

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hood is black...make offer....yes black shock covers 12 shipped...you want them there your for $12

·
Registered
136 Posts
BlairM7c47c said:
I have a used black pair and used yellow pair of shock covers. Yellow pair had a 1 inch rip that has been repaired. Make offer. Head light to a zx sled brand new with the headlight outlining. Make offer. Shipping to Canada is more then US. All canadian buyers pay for shipping.I also have a brand new zx hood with 600 decals.
[snapback]294193[/snapback]​
I PM'd you about the hood.

·
Registered
81 Posts
BlairM7c47c said:
let me know about the hood I am interested

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What do you want to know about the hood? It is a brand spakin new hood, black with 600 decals for a zx chassi

·
Registered
5 Posts
BlairM7c47c said:
how much is the hood ? what color is it- call me 1-414-750-3993

·
Registered
81 Posts
BlairM7c47c said:
What do you want to know about the hood? It is a brand spakin new hood, black with 600 decals for a zx chassi
[snapback]306623[/snapback]​
HOW MUCH!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts