Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question may have already been asked but what happened to Tom White? Our resident RS guru. Perhaps he made a new alias as he was tired if being pestered?

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Hey Guys....Tom White here. What happened to me? Well, I guess I finally retired from racing and became irrelevant on here. I haven't even logged into Dootalk in over a year. I totally miss racing, but alas, our local race circuit was grossly mismanaged and it disintegrated. The national race scene kept us going for two years, but the travel got extremely old and unpopular with my family. Retirement seemed the only option.

I still have my 2006 440 Rev and fly it around my practice track though. Flying a sled never seems to get old.

Thank you for wondering about me.

Tom

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tom -

Great to see you're still around! Been referring people to you for some time now in regards to RS questions and RS shock rebuilding! Not sure if youre still doing that stuff, but glad you're alive, well, and spending time with family most importantly.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
27,912 Posts
I just joined this forum and the first thing I learned was that I needed to Google search with Tom White in the first words of the search criterial. Sad day, but thank you for your contribution Tom!!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
And here come Pelley out of the wood work too. Been quite some time since I trolled this forum. Glad to see some of the old names pop up!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Tom we never really retire man. We just get sick of the shop and the same revolving door of questions and setup process. Glad to hear Ur a believer in the old Rev too. My 2015 has a total of 157 miles on it and that speaks volumes with respect to being "retired" as well. And oddly enuf when I go in the shop my eye sparkles when I see the 2006 440 over all others. Now to find the MOJO to get it tuned as it should be. Have a great winter.

·
Super Moderator
3,627 Posts
I think Tom is one of the few that has forgotten more than most of us will ever know. He still logs in from time to time, he just remains quiet............

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Tom White....yes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,148 Posts
Thanks Tom, you made Dootalk a notch above the rest with all your advice and input. Enjoy your family, well deserved. Peace!

·
Super Moderator
3,627 Posts
This way we make sure the good guys are not forgotten :)

Reactions: XFistER

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
I'm going to he on here a bit more now. Downloaded tapatalk, and we got a brand new sled to figure out.

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
2019 xrs 600R

Reactions: Jeb©
1 - 20 of 20 Posts