Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Kamakozy
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the WY forum aslo but this one gets a lot more exposure so I thought I'd post here to hope thats ok. I'm making a trip out to Casper WY to pick up a new sled mid December, and I'm also planning a few days riding out that way. So I was wondering how far Togowtee is from casper (about 5hrs?) and what the snow conditions could be like mid december? I'm also looking for a good place to stay in that area that has access to riding right from the lodge, gas, and rental sleds. I have a group of up to 10 people going. Any info you guys here could give me would be great! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
569 Posts
The snow can be great by mid Dec. in Tog.. It all depends on the year though. I don't remember how far exactly it is from Casper right off hand. Togwotee Mountain Lodge is the most convenient place to stay. You can be in awesome riding in as little as a half a mile from the lodge. togwoteelodge.com

·
Kamakozy
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The snow can be great by mid Dec. in Tog.. It all depends on the year though. I don't remember how far exactly it is from Casper right off hand. Togwotee Mountain Lodge is the most convenient place to stay. You can be in awesome riding in as little as a half a mile from the lodge. togwoteelodge.com
Thanks! that sounds awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts