Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a day off to ride. It was the first day of the year that was not sub-zero or pouring down rain. I am a crappy photographer, but the scenery makes up for it.

Enjoy...

Blue Bird Day in the AK

Nick O. and his new sled

·
Registered
368 Posts
Sure wish I could blow off work for some riding like that! Looks like as good of conditions as we have had this year so far.
Wonder if all the rain Monday in the Anchor bowl translated to snow up at Hatchers?
hickster

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Those are some really great pics. Sure looks like you guys had some fun. Keep it up

·
Highlife says: "UpAndOver Baby!"
1,281 Posts
Looks great but I cant believe its already windblown ... it just snowed there!!!

PS ... I recommend a skid plate on your new sled, especially with marginal snow depth conditions.

Got to admit, I am partial to your red and grey color scheme.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We were expecting much better snow conditions then that. The got several feet of new snow, but it was windy and wet when it came down. The alders are starting to lay down now, so there is still hope we can salvage some spring riding.

The weather was perfect. No wind, warm and sunshine. It was nice to be able to just chill out with your bros and soak it all in.

Watched a little of the circus filming 2 SCS and THC. There was some crazy "edit for bad language" going down, for sure! Can wait to see how that turns out...

There is another storm bring more wind/rain/wet snow to the area through the weekend.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Great shots therealsnowdog! Can we expect to see you in the next THC or 2SCS? I'd be pulling the craziest stuff I was capable of if those camera's were rolling...soooo carving to the right. LOL

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
homeslice said:
Nice pics, it was a good day - definitley short track snow.
[snapback]707521[/snapback]​
Yea, it was go any where snow, but the weather sure made up for it. I expected much better, but I can't complain. That is why I took so many pictures. It was still better then working.

It was pretty cool when we dropped down this one gully and the short tracks could not make it out. I did it a few times and then they finally had to just go around. God's Country had the best snow of the day, by far.

You guys missed the Randy Sherman show. That dude is just plain nuts. He was whipping off this jump that just getting to was incredible. I was impressed to say the least. No one else would do it. I wished I could have gotten some pictures of that.

robm, I have shot footage that has appeared in both of those series. Only as a camera man though. I keep my skis and track on the ground!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts