Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i hear the 850 tnt does not have the rack steering but its available as an acessory. Anyone hear details on that from a show or anything?
Also i thought i saw the tnt does come with the same premium guage. Is that right?

·
Super Moderator
17,984 Posts
I've heard the same as you, so yes and yes. Have two shows this week and I plan to find out. So far I see no reason to go for the X any longer.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard the same as you, so yes and yes. Have two shows this week and I plan to find out. So far I see no reason to go for the X any longer.
Yes please post your findings bud. I have some shocks so im thinking of a tnt IF i get one, still scared about going back to a 2s, love my 4s but yammicats forced me to step up my game lol

·
Super Moderator
17,984 Posts
Beware that many who have seen the sled in person so far have said ressi shocks wont fit with the side panel design.

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
No room for ressi shocks on the new Gen4, and I don't think they will work facing in either, not much room from what i seen at the show last week.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just received the 2017 brochure and also the 2017 accessories catalog, does not list the rack steering as an option, but I'm sure that could change.For the difference between the x and the tnt the catalog says premium shock package Including KYB PRO 36 rear shock with easy adjust knob,new forward adjust riser,new rack steering, racing brake pad,premium colors,graphics. I ordered the black tnt because I would be adding a height adjustable riser and I like the all black tnt graphics better anyway. Exact same gauges as the x.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts