Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just extending my thanks to denny
my 07 800 snapped a connecting rod on my way out for another caribou hunting trip; and I'm sure you know what happens to the crank and case. I need alot food thru out the year to sustain my large family. also maintain an 03 rev 600, retired now to keep the 03 renegade 600 on the fly. cudney pistons and rebuilt crank from Associated Crankshaft, wpg.
denny shipped up an entire block from an 06. took me 3 hours to install, test and run. me and me sons' have triggered over 15 caribou, alot of trout, have taken my daughters out fishing thru drilliing 6 ft. of lake and sea ice; and she's still going strong. Finally hitting plus temps and it's goonna be slusshy for geese. we shot over 70 last year; and of course as is our custom, I give alot away. the 15 from our fresh kill of bou are tended for dry meat.
If your shipping anything up to the North, and I dont mean minnisota; pack it well.
As you may have noticed, I aint no vegetarian; and we need to be mobil.
Aint it for this forum, I'd only have the gade; the 8 sure torques along.

tks. denny
number10 wrench

·
Registered
9,148 Posts
Glad to see someone out there understood your situation and decided to help. It's easy for most of us to associate snowmobiling with fun; I believe relying on a sled for transportation to substain life is interesting and unusual.

Good Luck. Hope the hunting goes well!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts