Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

My buddies and i love to snow the crap out of each other while we're parked. my friend has a rev 800 /beaver tail and it can shoot 100ft rooster tailsandwill just coat the crap out of whoever he aims it at. i have a '94 stx 583 w/c7. any tips or mods i can do besides cutting the snowflap to make nice rooster tails?

thanks- neil

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha one step ahead of you i already have a 1" paddle track....

sled has lots of spin when the throttle is punched but dosnt shoot the snow up, just straight......

someone suggested tipping the sled on its side and holding it to the pin then lowering it again lol......

any other ideas?

·
Registered
642 Posts
the coolest rooster tails come from the guys that put the a.c. attack20 track on their machines backwards. its idiotic. like the jet that clint pilots across water in Firefox.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
if at all possible when you stop, try to stop on top of bumps. the farther you can get your skis below the level of the track the better the roost will be. think of it as pointing the track at your buddy head so you can shoot snow up his nose.

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
skidoo583 said:
haha one step ahead of you i already have a 1" paddle track....

sled has lots of spin when the throttle is punched but dosnt shoot the snow up, just straight......

someone suggested tipping the sled on its side and holding it to the pin then lowering it again lol......

any other ideas?
[snapback]722365[/snapback]​
1'' is not a paddle track. I have a 1'' on mine and it blows for traction and "throwing roosts." If you want to shoot snow, get at least a 1.5" lug track.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts