Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Guess Who's Back
1,728 Posts
Oh i'm sure next weekend is gonna be crazy as well. Spent a good solid hour calling every place up there yesterday evening. It is their busy weekend, Presidents day weekend. I think I got the last place on the hill for the 5 of us!

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
I'll be staying close to home. Tully or maybe Parish. We'll go up next week mid week when the crazies have all gone home.

Have fun this weekend and BE SAFE!

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
biggziff said:
I'll be staying close to home. Tully or maybe Parish. We'll go up next week mid week when the crazies have all gone home.

Have fun this weekend and BE SAFE!
[snapback]709219[/snapback]​
Friday. Or thursday night.

·
Guess Who's Back
1,728 Posts
I would much rather go during the week, but we had to work around everyone's schedule. Oh well, get up thursday night, ride the hill bright and early friday, find some ladies to take back to the hot tub
!! Head towards O.F., Stillwater saturday maybe.

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
RENEGADE13 said:
I would much rather go during the week, but we had to work around everyone's schedule. Oh well, get up thursday night, ride the hill bright and early friday, find some ladies to take back to the hot tub
!! Head towards O.F., Stillwater saturday maybe.

[snapback]709279[/snapback]​
Hey Jeff, where you staying next week? I'll be back to ride, probably head up to Flat Rock from Redfield on Friday. Maybe we could meet up, planned this time.

And if you find some ladies, let me know!

·
Guess Who's Back
1,728 Posts
Travis, it is a Top Secret Location! I can't be too specific but it is "near" the old Hideaway Restaurant in West Leyden. What time would you be leaving Redfield Friday am? I would hope we would be up bright and early friday morning! Never know with us though!

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
Ohh ok, I gotcha.
Not sure about times, depends when my buddy can make it up here from Binghamton. Not sure if Ziff and Carn are going to ride Friday up here. We'll see how things turn out, maybe we could meet up somewhere for lunch or something. Things will get more specific as the time gets closer.

·
Guess Who's Back
1,728 Posts
Yeah we shall figure things out when it gets closer! Well I'm off to hit the local trails around here for about the 6th time this season! Hopefully they are better than Tuesday night! TTYL!

G

·
Have not seen that many sled up there due to the lack of "good" snow..... Great to see... can't get up this weekend... but looking forward to running up for P weekend, mid next week!!! Save some of that white stuff for us that can't get up there this week!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts