Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just went to the landfill,....and there is this local guy talking smack about his cat. saying how he blows away everything..........i said to myself.........this one is for dootalk. so i casually chime in......"oh yeah what do you ride?" as he pulls up his britches(with his big ole belt buckle) * what a typical swamp yankee......lol i have an 2000 ac 500 efi(stock). guys i nearly "edit for bad language" myself laughing. if he wasnt talking so much trash.......i wouldnt of had to put him in his place. so i said hey......is that the fan cooled model? lol i couldnt resist. he said umm no its lc ,....oh i said.. is it your kids sled? wifes? he was starting to tweak. meanwhile the guys all around were losing it.....bad. so i just kept tearing in. so what do you get top speed on that.........85 maybe? no i get 110 mph . i said 110....dude you couldnt get 110 from that pos if you dropped it from a plane at terminal velocity. wow this guy was turning beat red........ready to snap. so i said. dude im just messing with ya....no hard feelings(*still "edit for bad language") i shook his hand and said if youd like to line em up sometime.....i think my buddys girl would race ya,...on her xcsp 700. man i laughed all the way back to my truck.......i could still hear him cussin. just figured you guys would enjoy the tale

·
Premium Member
7,316 Posts
if it ain't one thing, it's another with those cat guys..........

·
Registered
677 Posts
you smack talkin' trash hauler
was it a ny landfill i keep my base radio on the local "fill" channel for a early am laugh, lot of "trash" talkin'
going at the meadows

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
[quote name='01MXZ800' date='Feb 2 2006, 08:26 PM']you smack talkin' trash hauler
was it a ny landfill i keep my base radio on the local "fill" channel for a early am laugh, lot of "trash" talkin'
going at the meadow

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ya we have one of those ac guys at work, he anyous all of us with his dang talk about his F7 that wasn't fast enough so he put in motor, pipe, clutching. Went to a radar run he coulding even break 100 with it. I told him I'll bring in my TXL and line them up.

·
Registered
583 Posts
just found this add in my local paper. Anyone want a 145MPH sled. HE HE HE

YAMAHA 2003 SX Viper, 700cc Liquid cooled triple. Titled at 125 HP, heated Grids, Heated Thumb, Heated Running Boards. High and Low Beam Headlight. Blue Backlit Speedometer. L.C.D. Display. Analog Tach. Fully adjustable front shocks. Fully adjustable center rear shock. Storage compartment in rear. Very Fast! 140+MPH! Only has 400 Miles! Heated Garage kept. Free case of Oil. 3 Free spark plugs. New belt with Extra belt free. $6000. Very FIRM. No Payments. Serious Inquiries Only Please. 269-684-3191 Any time. Hurry, this won't last long!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
that's a laugher. sounds like he's related to the cat guy giving me grief last year. I was with a bunch of guys, about 20, and one of them was riding a zrt 600 that was piped and studded. He kept asking me if I bought my 500SS for my wife. Since my sled only had about 75 miles on it I wasn't going to horse it quite yet and race him. I told him when I get 250 on the sled and I'm sure the motors got a proper break in I'll race him. At the end of the day we came across an old airport strip so everybody was lined up 10 at a time I made sure I lined up right next to him. His sled was studded, piped, clutched, had reeds in it, mine was a stock 500 ss Adrenaline, no studs, nothin. I stood right on the back to get all the traction I could. I hole shot him and had him by 5 sleds lengths at the point where we were shutting down, about 1/4 mile. He just couldn't believe it. I raced that dumb "edit for bad language" 5 times and beat him every time. I even gave him a sled length and passed him with the skis off the ground about a foot. you'd think that would shut him up but nope he just made excuses the rest of the trip. At least he hasn't been at the last 2 group rides. Must be trying to figure out what to do to his sled next so he can beat my stock sled.

Cat guys, I tell ya.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ken_robinson said:
that's a laugher. sounds like he's related to the cat guy giving me grief last year. I was with a bunch of guys, about 20, and one of them was riding a zrt 600 that was piped and studded. He kept asking me if I bought my 500SS for my wife. Since my sled only had about 75 miles on it I wasn't going to horse it quite yet and race him. I told him when I get 250 on the sled and I'm sure the motors got a proper break in I'll race him. At the end of the day we came across an old airport strip so everybody was lined up 10 at a time I made sure I lined up right next to him. His sled was studded, piped, clutched, had reeds in it, mine was a stock 500 ss Adrenaline, no studs, nothin. I stood right on the back to get all the traction I could. I hole shot him and had him by 5 sleds lengths at the point where we were shutting down, about 1/4 mile. He just couldn't believe it. I raced that dumb "edit for bad language" 5 times and beat him every time. I even gave him a sled length and passed him with the skis off the ground about a foot. you'd think that would shut him up but nope he just made excuses the rest of the trip. At least he hasn't been at the last 2 group rides. Must be trying to figure out what to do to his sled next so he can beat my stock sled.

Cat guys, I tell ya.
[snapback]695660[/snapback]​
a zrt......hehehehe what an oil burnin noise maker.......a 5000.00 vibrator

·
Registered
39 Posts
mxz700r said:
ken_robinson said:

Cat guys, I tell ya.
[snapback]695660[/snapback]​
a zrt......hehehehe what an oil burnin noise maker.......a 5000.00 vibrator

[snapback]696543[/snapback]​
5000.00 vibrator!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.